The process, the values
- A simple idea: choosing one’s career’s evolution, integrity, assertiveness towards others, but more importantly, self assertiveness, are the foundations of motivation.
- Motivation naturally becomes the best guarantee of sustainable success for the person, for the organization around him/her, and for consequences in one’s personal life.
- The Muse Coaching team relies, first and foremost, on experience and skills that allowed each of them to go through various situations, problems, and solutions, in their professional and private environments.
- So, far from being new to life, we all experienced many concrete situations that allow us to watch our clients’ problems with a benevolent and constructive eye.
- A coach certification complements this life and professional experience, together with our participation in a coaching federation, so as to guarantee due ethics in our practice..
Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics
The Code of Conduc drawn by the Centre Iternational du Coach, (an ISO 9001/2008 certified organization) and the Code of Ethics of the International Coach Federation (ICF) form the bases of Muse Coaching’s ethics and professionalism.
We will simply give, hereafter, a few examples, but the Code of Conduct and the Code of Ethics are available upon request :
- The coach shall ensures that his/her intervention serves his/her client’s interest, shall verify that he/she is competent to perform the assignment, and shall guarantee confidentiality, upon terms previously agreed with the client.
- The coach shall be responsible for framing the coaching relationship, in particular by drawing a contract that will define mutual commitments.
- The coach shall informs his clients beforehand about their right to halt or cancel the coaching assignment at any time, during the process, subject to the provisions of the contract.
- The coach shall commit to turn to a supervisor on a regular basis, i.e. a peer, to reflect on his/her practice, and to keep making progresses.
- The coach shall also commit to a continuous improvement process, through participation in peers gatherings, so as to maintain up-to-date knowledge, and to guarantee his/her clients a high level of quality.