Example: Coaching the Top Manager
Coaching the manager of a small business / SME, or the director or manager of an important team within a larger organization
Objective: making the team’s activity sustainable, or dealing with a significant change.
- Having got to know each other, and having established a relationship of trust, the coach helps the manager identify and finalize his/her objective.
- Once the objective is clearly defined, and the choice is made, the options and the path are discussed.
- Reorganizing the team ?
- Shifting towards export ?
- In-house negotiations ?
- There are many possible choices…
- Thereafter, the coach and the manager monitor efficiency indicators towards the goal. The manager can then watch his/her project’s progress, and has full control…